Monday, May 30, 2011

I've been off with the fairies

Hello All, it's been such a long time since I have blogged and I honestly have missed it terribly.
Now that my life is starting to regain a semblance of normality I will resume blogging regularly!
Until then here are some pictures of my Birthday party in March.

I wore: A costume from a 'Vegas Showgirls' online store and bodypaint by the MOST amazing artist (Will post her link after I ask her permission). Oh and some prosthetic ears :)
 My Amazing cake
 Fire twirling with Poi's staff and sword - thanks to my Cousin and her Boy (will link their entertainment company soon too - pictures do no justice).

PS: the party theme was fractured fairytale's and Mythological creatures.
 I won't bore you with all the costumes but it was so much fun!

3 comments:

Pralinka said...

it looks like so much fun!

BTW, I'm in love with your blog and I wonder if we can follow each other..? what do you think ? even if no, I will be your follower <3

chocarome.blogspot.com

JoolzGirl said...

Spectacular work on the costume and makeup! Love it! x

Rania Kelesidou said...

Cute photos,love the third one <3