Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm over the top ...If you don't know - now you know ;)

I have some great new posts lined up - some more outfits and designer reviews (I'm bringing back Designer Du Jour).

Following up on Rubin Singer (above) by delving into his famous fathers past as a parisian born designer who became one of the soviet unions most celebrated designers and modist to one of the worlds most infamous dictators.

I've also got another installment of the history of the crinoline in the works and I'll be going back the the days of the Farthing wheel and the Pannier.














Also I have a very exciting interview lined up with a desinger I adore and I just know you will too.

For the moment however I have an award!




Included with this award are some questions which I am supposed to answer with one word and of course I have cheated lol I also deleted some Q's because I have answered them in other tag posts.

1. Where is your cell phone? Handbag


2. Your hair? RED!
3. Your dream last night? Actually very strange I was trying to snap a photo of Michelle and Barack Obama at a resort hotel in Sydney … yeah weird (I’m in) Melbourne BTW

4. Your dream/goal? Happiness

5. What room are you in? Office

6. Your hobby? Fun

7. Where do you want to be in 6 years? gleeful

8. Where were you last night? Dinner at friends

9. Something you aren't? Rested!

10. Muffins? Homemade

11. Wish list item? endless

12. Where did you grow up? I spent my childhood in tropical Townsville far north Queensland, Australia and I wouldn’t change it for the world!



13. Last thing you did? Interview

14. What are you wearing? Black singlet, black and white ruffled skirt and a black, white and green blazer.

15. Your TV? Barely watch TV – life is too short

16. Your pets? R.I.P Oengus I miss my little cockatiel

17. Your friends? My precious! (lol lord of the rings ref)

18. Missing someone? Yes

19. Something you're not wearing? Anklet

20. Your best friend? The insanely talented Analoha since we were little girls – Love you girl xx





8 comments:

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

that tropical place pic looks so lush!

Kimberley said...

Oooh looking forward to the History of the Crinoline post! Loved the Qs too! :) xx

szela said...

you've got gorgeous complexion! and the hair colours suits you really well (:

ps. funny dream btw. heh

heartofpearl ♡ said...

wow your hair red actually looks fab!! :D i could never do red, im asian anyway :( but very nice heh! also i totally understand, if u grew up in qld then def not a stockings girl huh haha!! i guess this is melb for u :)x

mom & son said...

oh my, this guy looks so HAWT.
sweetie, it's nice having a best friend since your childhood. my childhood best friend has already disappeared and we turned out to be the best enemies, huh! sad.

Rita P. said...

wow I love the red hair :D

xxx

bryna said...

lovely answers.

Marjorie said...

love this :)
loving all your insightful comments at mine!
and i just realised we're fellow aussies!
xx